March 29, 2006

ITMFA

Sadly, It Will Never Happen.
But I'm ordering a T-shirt anyways.
I just don't get it. Clinton gets a little head from an ugly girl and it's obstruction of justice when he lies about it. Bush lies about, oh, roughly
EVERY FUCKING THING he's ever addressed publicly, and no one bats an eye.
And for those of you who think I'm just rambling and don't know the meaing of "impeachment", I do. Constitutional Law at a fancypants law school, Bitches.
Not to mention I make it my business to know what the fuck it is I'm whining about so as not to make an ass of myself like, oh, say, Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter or George W. Bush.
Illegal wiretaps. Going to war under false pretenses. Obstruction of Justice. Violation of human rights in Guantanamo.
And that's just this week.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But then we won't have the hilariously inept press conferences to give us a giggle.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Cyrus said...

Honestly Allison, I think the Scott McClellan show jumped the shark at least 2 seasons ago. I don't even chuckle at the ridiculousness anymore.

8:46 AM  
Blogger MilesDavis said...

I know this sounds lame...but where the fuck are all you 18 -40 year olds out there. Gosh, in my day (this sounds terrribly old) there would be 100,000 long haired crazy fuckers out there on the mall lawn! Last time I looked..(during the Republican Natl. Conv.)..except for a few topless NYU coeds...It was "Wrinkle City"...a bunch of retired school teachers from NY and NJ. Sorry, but I think the current "younger generation" needs to get off their complacent asses and help stop this abortion of a war.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Um, I don't understand how he could get impeached. I mean, it's not like he got his willy wacked by a chubby aide or anything.

.
.
.

*puts head in his hands*

I am so ashamed to be an American.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Ryon said...

It would be nice if he were gone, but life is not fair.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Stick said...

You just totally described my senior prom.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home